Astrological Research with Scientific Methods
The objectives of RAMS are :
To identify existing studies, methods and research relating to astrology.
To develop and apply new research based on scientific methods.
To promote and disseminate, through any means available, studies that fulfil the criteria of research on astrology, using scientific methods.
logo of RAMS
History : founded
in 1992 by F. Santoni, S. Fuzeau-Braech, F. Schneider-Gauquelin and Y. Lenoble,
RAMS has brought out 12 annual reports (Les Cahiers des RAMS) on the results of
new research and various studies. Teams work in various scientific fields
(biology, medicine, psychology, astronomy, etc.) currently under the following
- président :
Francis SANTONI, ingineer, IT
- vice-présidente : Suzel FUZEAU-BRAESCH, Docteur d’Etat ès Sciences (D.Sc)
- treasurer : Serge BRET-MOREL, "Master en Histoire et Philosophie des sciences"
- J-J MARZOLF, doctor ingineer
- Marie-Louise RAFFINOT, pharmacist
- Yves LENOBLE , astrologist.
There are three categories of members :
- Active member, subscription 15 Euros ; those actively involved in research or other work related to our aims, with the organisations assistance if necessary.
- Benefactor member, minimum subscription 20 Euros, those interested in our research and activity, without active participation.
- Corresponding member, no subscription, honorary membership granted to anyone outside France who has helped the organisation in any way (articles, contacts, etc.).
The RAMS is the only organisation in France to study astrology experimentally in a purely scientific manner.
Synopses of the RAMS Review
Page update on 17 april 2005